A new professional WordPress/WooCommerce product filter called Filter Everything PRO enables you to create a robust faceted filtering system for your website.
What functions should the best filter plugin have?
to filter any Post kinds using any and all criteria (products, posts, cars, houses, recipes etc)
support all filter views of any sort (checkboxes, radio buttons, labels list, dropdowns, range)
to perform quickly, support AJAX, and be compatible with popular WordPress plugins and themes when used on mobile devices (ACF, WPML etc)
Filter Everything PRO supports all of this!
Additionally, it also
filters on all pages, even those produced using Page Builder
lets you order filtered results according to any criteria
allows you to automatically receive search engine traffic on result pages filtering
allows aesthetically pleasing URLs like /color-blue/brand/apple.
supports Woo product variations’ clever filtering
functions in both “Apply button” and “Autosubmit” modes
See the whole list of major characteristics below.
Filters any WordPress post type, including those that contain WooCommerce objects like goods, posts, recipes (albeit not yet WP Recipe Maker), vehicles, and real estate.
Can be added to any WordPress page, including single pages made using page builders such as Elementor, Divi, Themify, WPBakery, Visual Composer, Oxygen, Beaver, etc.
allows for custom WP queries
On a page, you can filter posts based on any WP query. adding unique WordPress loops that are placed right in theme files.
Filters by Any WordPress parameters
- Price, Sale Price, or any other numeric Custom Fields value.
- Review of the Product Product Category, Tag, or Any Custom Product Taxonomy
- Any product characteristic, including size, colour, length, width, and weight
- Every product’s status: Sale, downloadable, available now, backordered, featured, etc.
- Object Type: Simple, Grouped, External Shipping class, Variable
- Product Awareness
- Author of the product or brand; optional WordPress taxonomy
- (Exists/Does Not Exist) Featured Image
- Views for Products/Posts
- Preparation Time Calories
Able to work with page builders
tested with JetEngine, Oxygen Builder, Beaver Builder, WP Bakery Composer, Divi Builder, and Elementor
Filters WooCommerce items including intelligent variations filtering. Separate Sorting dropdown with endless sorting choices.
Filtering Step by Step
enables you to select one filter and then load a specified set of filter terms in dependence on that filter.
Clear, attractive Permalinks and URLs in order to filter results pages. This makes it possible for search engines to index, share, and bookmark them.
Compatible with caching plugins
Elementor, Divi theme and builder, Themify builder, WPBakery, Visual Composer, and Oxygen builder have all been tested. All other page builders ought to be compatible with it.
WPML plugin tested and compatible.
Yoast SEO, All in One SEO, Rank Math SEO, The SEO Framework, SEOPress, and Squirrly SEO have all been tested.
- Filtering criteria
- Filter label
- URL prefix for filter
- Meta key (for filters by Custom Field)
- View [Checkboxes|Radio buttons|Labels list|Dropdown|Range]
- Filter logic [AND|OR]
- Sort terms by [Term name|Post count|Term ID]
- Include/Exclude terms
- Folding [Enabled|Disabled]
- Use for Variations
- Show Hierarchy (for hierarchical taxonomies)
- Search field (to search among terms)
- Parent filter
- Hide until Parent selected
- Enable range slider? [Enabled|Disabled]
- Slider Step (numeric value)
- More/Less [Enabled|Disabled]
- Show selected [Enabled|Disabled]
Filter Set options
- Where to filter? (Location – any page, where the Filter Set should work)
- What to filter? (WP Query that should be filtered)
- Empty terms [Never hide|Always hide|Hide in the initial Filter only]
- Show count
- Hide empty Filters
- Individual CSS ID or Class of Posts Container
- «Apply Button» mode
- Apply button label
- Reset button label
- Alternative Location (redirect to results from another page)
- Priority – for pages with two or more Filter Sets
The Filter Everything plugin’s primary objective was to design a professional and comprehensive filtering solution for WordPress that would meet the needs of both site visitors and administrators as well as SEO experts.
For this reason, when creating the plugin, I looked into and considered the expertise of the most well-known online retailers worldwide and integrated it into WordPress. Throughout the entire process, we had a lot of conversations with the SEO experts.