Fully configurable booking form with online payments, alerts, and Google Calendar sync. Automated online booking and scheduling for WordPress.
The Bookly Pro add-on makes the Bookly online appointment scheduling plugin capable of using advanced features. You may get rid of all the restrictions that come with the free WordPress booking plugin by purchasing Pro.
Both the plugin and Pro (Add-on) will be active after you have purchased and installed Pro. With a variety of add-ons for automating your online booking system, you are free to extend the basic functionality.
Please upgrade to the most recent if you are using the older version. To easily and at no cost upgrade to the new Pro, simply follow the steps on the migration page.
Bookly Theme Features:
- a completely customisable booking form that works with any gadget;
- You may print or export the filterable, searchable, and booked list to CSV;
- There is no limit to the number of employees who may maintain their profiles and online booking calendars and set their own working hours and rates;
- Unlimited Services that you may categorise and assign custom colours to for easy viewing in the Bookly Calendar;
- Importable and exportable customer base with an endless list of clients that shows payment statistics and internal client notes;
- a variety of customisable themes for Email and SMS alerts;
- two-way synchronisation between Bookly Calendar and Google Calendar, which automatically updates your Google Calendar with all Bookly-related events;
- Integration with PayPal Express Checkout (notice that as of January 1, this technique is obsolete)